Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the time has come, for... what?

With the kids being in school, I have a lot of extra time on my hands. I really don't know what I was so worried about... I worried that with them gone I would get bored, miss them too much, and just be plain miserable. That has so not been the case!! I have enjoyed and LOOK FORWARD to my time home with no kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to pieces, and would prefer them to be home, but I haven't been miserable at all when they aren't. I have found time to keep the house clean, plan dinners, take a shower, put on makeup, read a book, and just enjoy being ME!!! This has been very good for me! I think also knowing that with a baby on the way, and that this time alone won't last too long also helps, and I am sure trying to bask in and enjoy every moment I can, because I know that this time 'alone' won't last very long. I think that moms and women in general need to take better care of themselves, and find time to do so. Find whatever it is that makes you feel like you, and then find the time to do it!! I promise that the rewards will be worth the sacrifice!! Good luck, and ENJOY!!!

No comments: