Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beauty

It doesn't take a lot for me to catch my breathe these days, maybe it has something to do with being pregnant, I don't know. But I often find myself just STARING at the world around me in awe and amazement. It is so BEAUTIFUL!! I know that our Heavenly Father loves us because he sent us to this earth surrounded by things that are beyond words, and a person cannot help but feel good when looking at them. The other day I was outside with Josh, he was playing, and I was just enjoying the scenery and the perfect weather. I always have my camera on hand. I was looking up at the sky, and the clouds caught my eye, and kept them. I couldn't get over how utterly magical they are. I sometimes take for granted things like this, but that day I wanted to remember. I love to take pictures of the world around me, there is just something special about capturing nature in its simplicity!!

No comments: