Saturday, September 20, 2008

Born to be an ArTEEst!!

I love to hear about what my kids did and learned in school each day. Sometimes I am amazed at the things that they are taught and remember!! I also love it when they bring home projects they have completed, especially art. I have always been a big fan of art. As a child it was always my favorite thing to do in school, and that love has always stayed with me. I enjoy watching my kids produce art, and enjoy sharing my love with them. The other day Josh came home with this little work of art. Just looking at their work makes my heart smile. My kids sometimes think I am crazy because I seriously get so excited about their artwork. Anyway, Josh brought this painting he had done home, and of course, I gushed all about it. I really love it, and love how well he did! He made good use of colors, and you can tell what the picture is. He seems to be very talented (no, I'm not biased at ALL!!), and better yet, shares my love of art. Way to go Josh!! LOVE it!

No comments: