Friday, August 15, 2008

Bear Lake

We spent a wonderful day at Bear Lake. We could not have asked for more perfect weather. The kids LOVED playing in the water, in the sand, and especially playing with their cousins!! We spent the day with my hubbies wonderful family, they are so much fun!
Oh I just LOVE to take pictures... of just about anything, and everything!! Except, I like to try and get different angles, not so much the straight on cheesy smile-like pics. In fact, I don't take a lot of head shots. I love to take scenery pics, those are my fave, but then I like to mix it up. So what did I take a picture of, you ask? Yes, our feet!!! But not just any feet, these are happy at the beach feet. :)
This is a picture of my little nephew Jordan, and I thought it actually turned out way cute!!!
Looks like they are sharing a secret, doesn't it?
We are so glad that we were able to go, and can't wait to go again! Thanks ma and pops for inviting us..

1 comment:

kevin and angie said...

I have been dying to go to Bear Lake!! There just hasn't been a good time for us yet... hopefully we can still make it before the weather cools down too much. Cute pictures, you are so talented!

Oh- and love the scrapbook page. You will have to give me some pointers one of these days!!