Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beauty

My sister volunteered to have the kids spend the night so that I could have some much needed alone time with my sweetie. It was amazing to say the least. We spent the day in the beauteous canyon, and were able to watch the sunset over the mountain side. Of course I had to capture it on film! I could not breathe, it was so absolutely beautiful! I loved especially that I was able to share this wonderful experience with my husband, who means the world to me. He has been extremely busy as of late, so I was thrilled to have this time with him.I am so very grateful for the beautiful world that we live. I often take for granted the many miracles provided me. As we were hiking in the canyon I could not stop thinking of how I never take the time to just look around me. I am sure that if I were to do so I would often be in awe at how beautiful everything is. In this state we are able to experience even more as the scenery changes with the seasons. Quite the miracle!

No comments: